In order to qualify for Start Monday's Referral Programme, the following terms apply:
1. The "Referrer" relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague's details. The "Referee" relates to the person that is being referred by "The Referrer" for a role. The "Referee" must complete 3 months+ in a placement in order to qualify for this scheme.
2. The Referrer can refer as many friends or colleagues to Start Monday as they choose.
3. The Referrer must ensure that they obtain the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with Data Protection legislation. The Referrer will indemnify Start Monday for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer's failure to gain consent of the Referee.
4. Although Start Monday will do their best to contact the Referrer once they are eligible to receive payment, the responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact Start Monday to claim their voucher.
5. The Referee must not already be known to or previously registered with Start Monday.
6. The payment will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role and successfully completed 3 months in that role for both permanent and temporary positions. After this time, the Referrer can claim their payment.
7. Eligibility for this offer is at Start Monday's discretion and our decision is final.
8. This scheme is effective from 01/01/2020 and Start Monday reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.