'Selling new and used cars' is the responsibility of a Vehicle Sales Executive but it doesn't necessarily mean you are good at it. However, selling new and used cars and including the following will highlight your sales achievements:
- X% achievement of new car target YTD
- Average washout of €x
- X% achievement of used car target YTD
- Accessory sales YTD - €x
- Increased new car PCPs to X% YTD
- Achieved finance penetration of X% across new and used vehicles
- X% new car service plan retention YTD
- Achieved highest ranking CS score in dealership for x months concurrently
- Ranked # nationally in Customer Satisfaction in x year
Yes, selling a prestigious brand is respected but it loses its benefit when the supporting details are missing. Also, including terms like, 'team player' is great, if you can support it with a specific example e.g. describing how you were a successful team player during a certain project and the contribution you made to the team.
We always recommend writing a CV with a specific role in mind, where possible. Reason being, certain skills and achievements will only be relevant to the role you're going for.
For example, if you are applying for a Senior Sales Executive position, 'proficient in Microsoft Office' may not be that relevant however, 'highly accomplished in the use of DMS and automotive CRM systems' is.Feel free to help yourself to our free Sales Executive CV template.