This privacy statement sets out how Start Monday Ltd. uses and protects any information that you give Start Monday when you use this website.
Start Monday is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Start Monday may change this statement from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, telephone numbers etc.
- demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- CVs and employment history
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide recruitment and job-seeking services that you have requested
- To share your information with clients against specific job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new job opportunities or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- For convenience, we may share your information with other consultants within Start Monday
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs, register your CV or to subscribe to alerts about jobs which may align with your preferences
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services you or our client have requested, such as references, qualifications, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test etc.
- We may contact you from time to time with information on events that we believe may be of interest to you
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website per your interests.
In the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company we may provide your personal data to a third party provided that the third party only uses your Personal Data for the purposes that you provided it to us. Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us: Start Monday, Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2 as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.